1. Place cupcakes in muffin pan cups. Use large fork to pierce holes at 1/4-inch intervals in tops of cupcakes.
2. Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Drizzle over cupcakes with small spoon.
3. Refrigerate 3 hours or until gelatin is firm. When ready to serve, dip bottom of muffin pan in warm water 10 sec.; unmold onto serving plate. Frost with COOL WHIP. Garnish with remaining ingredients.
* Make Ahead: Gelatin-filled cupcakes can be made in advance. Freeze in airtight container up to 1 week. Thaw in refrigerator overnight, then frost with COOL WHIP and garnish just before serving.
* How to Store: Keep refrigerated.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen